Friday, February 02, 2007

A Letter from a Sinful Girl

My dear...

Can you imagine how hard it is for me to ignore this feeling?
This feeling of hating somebody too bad that I can't even think of the other things clearly...

I'm sick, dear...
I'm sick of having to face her day-to-day...

Do you think I didn't do anything to cure my feeling?
I did...
I did..
I do it everyday...
I do try to be patience.
I even try to forget my anger to her.

But, again, I'm only an ordinary girl.
I can't always be patience every time I meet her in such situation...
Damn!!! I haven't met such a bloody fool girl...

You know, once, I told her everything about the procedures, but still she can't make it correct...
Am I foolish?
Or she's the one who is very idiot?

My dear...
Please give me strength to face her,
Give me much more patience...

I wanna be alone now...
Don't talk, don't bother...
I'm okay...

1 comment:

Syah said...

mbak, diterjemahin ke indonesia dong... aku ga ngerti inggris niy...hehehehe